Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanks KWKW ....




After reading KWKW's blog below I called my manager to ask how I can help!! That's a great man who deserve our help!

Thanks KWKW

From KWKW -Deeply Touched !!!

Giving up good life for dogs' lives

November 24, 2009

A 70-year-old man has taken to selling Singapore Sweep tickets and religious amulets on the streets so that he could help care for stray dogs.

Mr Lee Kwang Min spends at least $3,000 a month on his dogs, half of it to rent shophouses for them. The rest is spent on dog food, vet fees and travelling costs to feed the strays he finds on the streets.

The bachelor has already spent his life savings, including his CPF savings, to help the dogs.>>

Comments from KWKW
After reading this article , I for once simply can't believe that such a person do exist on mother earth, the saying goes like this " good man die early " I was put to shame after reading what he did for all the stray dogs.. To think that I actually treat my dogs good enough. This remind us that CPF savings can be use for good deeds rather than lavish on china woman... at least Mr Lee know that even though he finished his CPF savings ,the dogs will still stick to him with loyalty unlike those china woman who will left those old man once they suck dry their CPF savings.. No offence to china woman as what I refer is only the minority.

Mr Lee had been fined by Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority (AVA) . The AVA had taken 4 of his dogs away and in order to claim them back he had to pay more than SGD$2320 in fines ($200 for each unlicensed dog), handling and boarding charges, and licensing and microchipping fees. He actually went door to door asking for donations just because of some stray dogs !!

I was deeply touched by what he did and although I can't donate any money due to my overspending earlier in the month. I hope those out there who happen to read my blog and if you are able to donate no matter any amount , do contact The New Paper Hotline at 1800 7334455. Rest assure that this donation will go to his payment of fines rather than misuse.. I am rather sad that I am not able to help Mr Lee.. but what I can do is promise Mr Lee that I will treat my 4 dogs with Tender Loving Care in future... 101% TLC..

May God bless Mr Lee soul ...............

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Christy for helping .. I hope those who finished reading this article , if you can no matter what amount do call the new paper and donate to him to pay his fines so he can bring back the dogs... Rest assure 100% that your donation is being put to good use...

    ReplyDelete