Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Beginning ...




I have decided to start blogging because I really want to do justice to Rose Chan the role I will be taking on when Film maker Eric Khoo starts filming "Chinese Rose"

For a start; I am definitely overwhelmed by the fact I am on the covers of 3 top entertainment magazines here in Singapore. Loved the covers. I wanna thank all the crew behind the covers for making me look so beautiful.

I know it's unusual for a newcomer like me to be on the covers of all 3 magazines; let alone 3 top local entertainment magazines. I want to start counting my blessing. Thanks to "Rose Chan" and Eric Khoo for believing in me.

One of the main reasons why I want to start blogging because I want those who care about Rose Chan to be assured that I do take this seriously. Being new comer I am expecting criticism to come my way.

One of my friend called me this morning to say - "Hey ... you looked fabulous on the covers!" ... but you sounded bimbo tic and dumb. Not very flattering indeed. Rose Chan is definitely not dumb. She is the smartest woman I know. I am not saying I am Rose Chan. I can never be her but I want to get into character.

The medias have been very kind (so far) to me but the recent interviews seem to do otherwise. I sounded almost retard in the interview or rather how the writer wanted me to sound.

I was just trying to be myself for every interview. Instead I am called "unglamourous and unsexy" and I am definitely not an angel. Well .. that's his "superficial" observation I must say.

For all these ... I am going to prove him wrong.

2 comments:

  1. Just beginning...
    Hope you success on your future...
    Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete