Thursday, November 26, 2009

Going Home ...


I am now packing getting ready to go home to see my family and friends. It has been a such a long time ... I miss the food, the people and simply the pace - SLOW but definitely good.

My manager had arranged for me to meet the local media ( Malaysia) which is good. So far all the news are straight off from the Singapore press so I am so looking forward to meet the malaysian press. Hopefully they will be nice :) I am nervous. I am not really good with interview and I just can't fake it. I wanna be just myself. What you see is what you get.

BTW, have you drink CHOYA before? Found these pretty CHOYA inside 711 in Taipei. My manager said they are endorsing me for 2010. That's mean I will have lots of CHOYA to drink :) That's the power of "ROSE"

See you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment