Tuesday, November 10, 2009

马国波霸



Just to back track a little. I started as a model and had the opportunity to appear on the cover of FHM DEC 2008. After it hits the new stand a local journalist Yun Hong from wanbao saw the potential in me and did a page 1 article and named me - 36C 马国波霸 the rest is history.

Somehow, I think this has lead me to the role of Rose Chan. Most of my interview will so how introduce me as 马国波霸. In one recent interview the journalist asked if I am offended or will I be afraid that the name will somehow limit my future development henceforth will be cast as a 波霸 in every role. Guess not. Haven't her see "Aunty United" where I acted as a demure nerd. I know I can take on many different role.

Since we are on this subject; one of the magazines that I recently appeared on the cover said that they somehow can't place my face. I look a little a b c and a little like d e f etc... Hey, I am new lah.

I feel that being able to look different everytime means that I can somehow take on different role. So relax. Give me time to find my right fit. Don't be too early to judge :)

I want to end this post by thanking Yun Hong to start my career in showbiz and always interested in what I am doing

I have just met Rose Chan first boyfriend. Will be posting my experience with him. So hang on!


No comments:

Post a Comment