Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Meeting Roses' last bf ...

Eric Khoo's office just rang up my manager to check if I am available first week Dec to meet Rose Chan last bf?

Yes! Of course! Only through them that I can really find out more about her. I want to be able to protray her as close as possible. I have yet gotten to post my meeting with Rose Chan's firs bf because I really need to clear with him before posting about my meeting with him. I want him to be comfortable. He is a great guy and I know he still loves Rose Chan deep in his heart despite what had happened. He said my hair got to be more curly :) That's so much I can say for now.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Christy,
    I came across your news on one of the paper in singapore. Just wanna drop by to leave a note. It is not important whether you do reply to me . Read your blog and totally agree that the words or report done by local jurno is very important. One word from them or one bad report from them will somehow have a influence on the people on whether they will go to the cinema to watch a movie or rather wait for DVD or watch it for free ( if u know what i mean).
    There are some really nice local production which is very nice. My first local production that actually make me go to the cinema to watch is The Mee Pok Man if you ever heard of. Ever since I do look out for any local production by JN , EK or RN. Initial. It seems that the jurno here does not really go out to support local production . I know that it is never easy to get people to notice your talents as the majority will only notice your figure first. It is the same as Yao Yao .. but she do not have any talent .. if not for her twin assets i don’t think the producers will ever notice her as her looks are common in taipei..
    All right I had to sign off here now.. i’m anticipating your much awaited movie ROSE.. ps : i am not your fan so don’t treat me as one .. i just here to spur you on cause i used to belong to Malaysia too.. just doing my part for local artist.. Work hard and one day the majority will notice your talent instead of your figure.. Cheers !!! 
    Best Regards,
    KWKW.
    klins888@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christie, I came across this site through the local newspaper in Malaysia. It's nice to see your sharing here. Keep up the good work! Ganbatte! Look forward for your Rose Chan movie.

    Vincent

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks KWKW and Vincent for the encouragement :)

    ReplyDelete