Sunday, January 31, 2010

F***






There will be a new movie mag out in Feburary 2010 and guess what!! I am on the cover ..yeah! Just before I left on my trip to Hong Kong my manager asked if I wanna do another photo shot ( he know that I am pretty tired cause I have been working non stop since the day I came back) ; I am glad I did! The cover look amazing!!

Thanks to photographer Jeff Chen of Calibre for making me look so good.( My manager always say that it's good to see me thru the lens of a straight photographer - guess he is right cause a straight man looking at a woman is certainly much more different)

I certainly look amazing - awesome. Thanks Jeff. Someone just asked if I always have to look so sexy in all my photos and will I not be afraid to be typecast? I guess not! I wanna do things that I still can manage now.

The new mag - FXXX (Film, Fame & Frank) is the brainchild of Royston Loh; the guy that started FIRST mag which became so successful that media giant SPH bought it up and then .... Well, this (FXXX) I believe will again be another milestone of Royston's love for movie. So look out ya :)


It should be out in the news stand by Feb 5th. So do support and get your copy but you get to see it here first :)

3 comments:

  1. Nice!! Very sexy indeed, in fact it also gives a new perspective to us the female fans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics, Christy. You look very slim here. From what you wrote, seems like your past photographers are mostly gay?

    Haha...thru the lens of a straight photographer. Too bad cannot get this mag here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh ... some la. The gay one are great for making me look sexy but somehow the straight one brings the woman out of me. I ma glad to have work with both !!

    ReplyDelete