Sunday, January 17, 2010

Interview with Xin.sg








It has been a crazy week but thanks to the people who had made it easy for me! For those of you who had followed my blog should know by now how much I don't look forward to any interview but somehow my interview with Xin.sg went on well . This has somehow had helped me gained confidence once again. I guess it must has been the environment!

For a start, I was most comfortable @ Monsoon 313 Somerset - Addy was a darling as usual making the moments most enjoyable. GG helped with my hair and I look like an instant STAR.

The journo Sharon was kind. Somehow I felt right when she started to interview me. I was not nervous at all :) This is not usual but I am glad. My interview will be up sometime soon on Xin.sg. Will keep you updated when it's online :)

1 comment: