Tuesday, January 12, 2010

on my way back to Singapore ....

I have decided to fly via KL to Singapore because I missed my mom so so so so much. We met at KLIA this afternoon. Though it was just barely an hour; I felt her love for me. She bought with her "boiled soup" and cooked food! I felt so loved!! When we were younger somehow we feel embrassed when our mom brings us food and never appreciate the action. Now I truly know the love placed in every home cooked food. They tasted like heaven.

Told her that I will be going on a food programme tomorrow morning and she laughed at me - "You can't even fried an egg!" and continue to tell me what ingredient should go first and so forth as if she is preparing me for the programme. I am so thankful to have family members who are always there for me.

I started the day at 6am this morning to the airport to catch a MAS flight to KL and I know it worths every seconds! Love you mom

3 comments:

  1. Mama Yow is So Sweet . . . Agrees with Christy, Mom's cooking is the most heavenly touch that fuels the soul. *Envy*

    ReplyDelete
  2. muahah!gave u a shocked~ that i drop by juz now :D ~ forget to pass you the herbal tea juz now ~!tag you the photos alr.
    it juz remind me i forget 2 pass you the stuffs tat i wanna pass to you :P nxt time saw u den pass :D

    take care yeah :D
    LOVES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how's the chill out event at lavaedge ?? never drop by as I am down with flu (don't worry not H1N1 lor ) due to all the surveying here and there for my pet shop... do upload photos for the event if possible.. looking forward ....

    ReplyDelete