Monday, January 11, 2010

My New Home, Taipei









Just got back from Taipei and wanted to share some of my memorable moments there, I have met great friends and had a wonderful time there!

Will have a busy week before I head off to Ko Samui for a new FHM cover shoot for March 2010 :) Tomorrow morning call time is 6am!! and will shot a channel u food programme for a whole day and this will take 3 days. Interview with Xin.sg; as usual I am not looking forward. I am really no good with interview!! God pls help me :)

5 comments:

  1. Christy don't worry about the interview. Just be yourself! We love you for who you are. Jiayou!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that's part and parcel of being an artist.. I think that interview plays a big part of the profile of the artist.. What the artist said is usually broadcast and reaches to the audience and that also determine the EQ of that artist, I saw some clips on artist handling interviews with such class that the media can't do anything but to admit defeat.. don't u worry , you have what it takes to overcome that.. soonner or later daily chores like interview by the media is just like a piece of cake... Cheers !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the encouragement!! Needed that desperately :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. jiayou babe! :D
    you can de lah! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks evonne .. u r the sweetest thing!!

    ReplyDelete