Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ko Samui ...







This is the first time I go on a job without my manager. Thanks to Katherine & Amanda for being there with me. Ko Samui is a beautiful island but somehow I didn't managed to explore the island.

The resort we stayed was beautiful and the sun was soaring HOT. This must have been the most tiring shoot I ever had. We only managed to get 3 pix on the first day and the rest on the second. The team was great though I felt lots of tension at the shot!! I have met nice people like Shaun ( the nicest person on earth), Darren the stylist - great to work with you again after my first FHM cover, Joel the photographer - is nice to work with you again :) Tony - the first time we work together and hopefully more to come :) Someone commented that I have put on weight :( I am so glad I here for the FHM shoot before it's too late. As you may have know that I have to start putting on weight soon for the role of Rose Chan but somehow I love the thought because I can start eating without guilt - We live to eat or we eat to live?

I have been working non-stop since I came back to Singapore. I am tired but I am not complaining. Thanks to everyone who had given me the opportunities. I am so looking forward to the CNY break so that I can spend more time with my family and friends back home. I missed them!

As for you out there ... look out for a sizziling hot FHM March 2010 ya!

3 comments:

  1. wow , u very shiok lor.. being paid to eat a lot then put on weight without guilt due to the movie.. haha , after the movie , I think u gonna cut down on all the good food to get back your ideal weight.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of you with long tress, so lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd been to Koh Samui in Aug 1997.
    The beach was very nice & wonderful fresh seafood at the roadside.
    I loved that place b'cos I loved spicy food.

    ReplyDelete