Monday, February 1, 2010

Another Choya Party - Come Chill with me @ Le Noir



I really had a great time at the last CHOYA party. The Choya folks really know what a party should be! I don't feel like I was there to work and social instead they left me to drink, eat and enjoy the time there with my friends and fan! So when my manager told me this morning that the next Choya party will be on the 25th Feb 2010 at Clark Quay - wow ... already looking forward!

If you guys out there have time ... pls come join me for a Choya.

Our date - 25th Feb 2010, 8pm, Le Noir (Clark Quay) See you there!

4 comments:

  1. This picture of you in the pose looks similar with the previous entry. Same photographer?

    Nice picture again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya ... this is for the same mag :) Thanks for the encouragement!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! :)
    hahahahahha :P
    jiayou christy! :D

    evonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello, congratulations! but i just have to know, to attend the choya event on 25th of feb at le noir, do we have to RSVP like the event on 26th?

    ReplyDelete