Saturday, February 6, 2010

OMG!!



I don't believe what I see online about my new picture for F*** magazine. For all my concerned friends and fanss - I am not totally NAKED!! at the shoot - I were well "taped" :) Professionally, I think the pictures were done with good taste. For the record; when I said " I certainly look amazing - awesome" I am telling the photographer thanking him but somehow the report did not include " Thanks Jeff." and made me sounded so pompous :(

For all the women out there - The form of a women body should be appreciated. I am proud of my body and I am most comfortable with it with and without clothes. I am not saying that we should flaunt it but the magazine shoot is just a job that I accepted and I just wanted to do it professionally. The magazine publisher had ran thru various visuals with me and my manager before the shoot and we feel that the looks bring out the form of the woman's body and I really hope that I have done a great job with it.

This is an inaugural issue of a movie magazine by a respectable publisher whose team was behind the very successful FIRST magazine. On the corresponding cover is Hollywood actress Uma Thurma. What an honour for me (a newbie) to be on it's cover too. I hope all you folks out there can support me and it sadden me to read all the nasty comments :(

My career is only beginning and somehow I feel really tired. I am so looking forward to the Chinese New Year break back home in Ipoh where life is simpler and I really missed my family and friends.

Just my wishes to you all for the year of the tiger - 俏虎妞金虎年虎霸四方,虎年威威!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    Tastefully done! :)

    Have a good TIGER year .... meow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a Happy Chinese "Tiger" New Year.
    Do enjoy your holiday mood visiting relatives & friends.
    GONG XI FA CAI

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks lupie and Nigel - have a great tiger year too :) I am born in the year of the tiger!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good rest and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also born in year of Tiger...what a coincidence. That means I'm 12 years older than you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's beautifully done, and i totally agree with you, we all should learn to love our body more.

    happy chinese new year and make it a great year of tiger.

    -patricia

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks Admin, Nigel again :) and patricia - you guys are the reasons why I need to do my best for all the projects that are coming my way. Happy Tiger Year - ROAR!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. u born in the year of tiger ??? pardon me for asking , what is your religion ??

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was just thinking when I was writing this post ...where are u KWKW!! Have not heard from you for the longest time!!

    Okie...will go buy and we huat together!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha so sweet of u !!! been busy with my stuff.. pet shop project on hold jor.. haha now I feel like 發明星夢. suddenly i wanna try acting.. haha !! do carelefare also neber mind lor.. haha !! 过戲癮嗎... haha !!! ya Die Die must buy lor !!! all 發阿 !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Naked or not, that's one sexy cover.

    ReplyDelete