Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Be humble ...



My Sifu Irene Ang once told me that one has to be humble no matter where our success takes us.

I finally met someone so well to do but yet so nice and humble. William Kee from The Star introduced Jacob Yeoh of YTL to me over dinner at TEEQ. ( TEEQ is the newest rooftop eatery in Lot 10. You guys must really check out this place whenever you are in KL.)He was friendly and there wasn't any sign of - " You know who I am"

This is the kind of attitude I don't see in him but met lots sometime in my course of work. When introduced; they would just tell you the who's who is their who's who or they manages the what's not. Can be quite irritating when someone wants to impress you with material things.

I missed my Sifu Irene Ang. She is an inspiration to me. Always telling me where and what I should do. Thank you Sifu for your great help in moulding me to be a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment