Monday, December 21, 2009

Me ...babe of the Year?



Wow ...it has been a great 2009 for me and what's better way to close the year with winning the title - THE BABE OF THE YEAR!! I must really thank my lucky STARS! hahahaa they will include Terence my manager, Jacob my brother, Lim Teck and his lovely wife Paulyn of Clover Films, KWKW, Gary, Katherine, Evonne, Jiune,Patrick,David and all those who had voted for me :) Without your votes I will never be name BABE OF THE YEAR. Of course I must thank The New Paper for giving me this chance. The journo Kar Peng called me in Taipei to interview as well as telling me the good news - I have never won anything before so this will certainly be a great start for me.

So get a copy of The New Paper tomorrow morning. They says it's the only morning paper on boxing day - unwrap your pressie!!

Most importantly, I have Rose Chan to thank. You have placed me in the media spotlight so you are truly THE BABE :)

11 comments:

  1. needless to say , you will surely win it .. now i hope i can win my nespresso coffee machine !!! tmr first thing in the morning i going to get my hands on the only paper in town on boxing day to check whether i really win . so what did you get from TNP after winning the babe of the year ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaaa...just the stove lighter in the pix! LOL. Hope you win the nespressor machine :) Thanks for voting ya

    Love, Christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha.~ :) saw my name hahahahaha
    CONGRATS! :D

    evonne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes Evonne ...thanks for always being there for me :) so you are part of my award ... my lucky star!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey just finished reading the article of the special edition of TNP on your report.. guess u can't get access to TNP in taiwan.. no prob I will keep this copy of TNP and wait for you to come back to sin and pass it to your manager if you wanna keep this issue as a remembrance... no I did not win anything.... wow your article occupy one and a one quarter of the pages.. lol ... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks KWKW ... my manager had kept a copy for me. Sorry you didnt win :( maybe next time ya LOL Thanks anyway. Thanks for everything. Thanks for the votes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Christy!! Keep up the good work, we will always be supporting you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. KWKW: but i still think that tabitha is prettier than you christy. chill congrats my fren! =) for no reason someone sign off as me and post the above comments in your cbox.. don't know whether to be angry or funny !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey ...it's fine. Guess in life, you will get someone who likes you and the other who don't :( Don't get upset ya. For those who like me ... love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  10. no use wasting my breathe getting upset at those morons and retards... i have 2 tickets to watch the premiere of Treasure Hunter starring Jay Zhou & Li Zhi Ling at Great World City .. don't know whether wanna go or not.. have a feeling this movie is not so good.. anyway have u met Jay in taiwan b4 or zhi ling ??

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey I just bought a new puppy today.. visit my blog for my new puppy

    ReplyDelete