Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Love the groove ...



I am nominated babe of the year alongside with Tabitha (Singapore idol top 3) and my mummy "Aunty Lucy" aka Dennis Zhou in this year The New Paper Flame Award. WOW.. what a honor to be nominated and be called babe of the year. Thank you!

It's sad to see Tabitha booted out last night in Singapore Idol. She is hot and she sang well. I agree with Dick Lee that she is the best and I really thinks that she is going to win SI this year but then again it's the viewer out there voting that's important.

As for me, I had great fun @ Eric Ng's (黄韵仁) home studio. First I got to meet my producer and vocal coach Jim ( 林倛玉) and then I believe is best lycrist in asia Xiaohan 小寒! I They are the team behind my recording for the theme song for Kelvin Tong's suspense thriller, Kidnapper《綁匪》

The song entitled 超乎想像. It's a fast number! Wow...I just love the groove. I am looking forward to start taking vocal and guitar classes @ Funkie Monkies. I know I need to be a all rounder entertainer if I wanna standout in this industry. I need to be more postive. I always feel that I am not good enough :(

For now, I know I can't say enough thank you for those who had given me all the opportunities. Love you all

1 comment:

  1. Babe of the year ?? Not too surprise for me as you have what it takes to take home that award.. just read a news on the missing of Fiona Xie . ex mediacorp princess.. to her LOVE is bigger than anything.. because of love she is willing to give up everything .. Christy will you do that for the one you love ???

    ReplyDelete