Sunday, December 20, 2009

Feast fit for a KING ...







Have you been to The King Louis Grill & Bar @ VivoCity? I was there yesterday for a shoot. The food is great and it was truly a feast fit for a King.

The restaurant was built in a castle like environment and has a seaview that look across another castle in Sentosa. The view is awesome and you need to be there to know what I mean.

This is the first time I am working with a set of crew except for Jenny of Monsoon. The stylist Furqan is the funniest guy I have met on set. The photographer Jeff was the most sweetest and the most macho photographer I have seen with nice tattoo and the make-up artist Ernest was a darling. The were some much bitching on set but of good fun. Enjoyed myself very much. NO STRESS!!

I can't wait to see the pictures in print. Look out and in the meantime go try the food there ...it's great!!

2 comments:

  1. just nice when i was thinking where i should dine for christmas... i think i should call up now to make a reservation ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello KWKW

    did u have yr christmas dinner there? did u like it?

    Christy

    ReplyDelete