Friday, December 4, 2009

What would you do?





Trying to get some rest over the weekend before my recording on monday's night. Started my day by going IKEA to get some stuff for the house. Pop over to Anchor point for my lunch. You won't believe what happened!

I am sure most of you are familiar with BANQUET ( the foodcourt group) ? There is a mini BANQUET here and it's called BANQUET Signature. Does this simply means it's a better grade of "foodcourt" from the group. NO! NO! NO!

I ordered NASI UDUK. It was COLD. I ate it anyhow. Then when I was eating the chicken wing; there were traces of blood. The wing was obviously not properly cooked. I showed it to the staff who asked me to check with the supervisor.

Gues what happened? I told her that the food was COLD. She stares at me and from her eyes I can read - So what you want? I told her again that the food was COLD. She replied - We served it this way. Can you see that there are blood in the wing. She said - " ... if you want I can change the wing for you" and continue to do her work. There was no sign of apology!!

What would you do?

3 comments:

  1. christy, i believe you are not the first to experience that and surely not the last person who will get such a unpleasant experience..

    first of all , i had to say although i live in sin for 25 yrs already, i never really took a liking to the food here compare with the food across the border.. service wise can't expect much in a foodcourt if you compare to restaurant..

    ReplyDelete
  2. u ken gutter it liao.

    see my blog! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuuiyoh i has saw some gutterfoods!

    cold = raw = see doctor cos food poisone!

    ReplyDelete