Tuesday, March 9, 2010

割爱







Yesterday was the beginning of my big screen acting debut for "Love Cuts"《割爱》the Movie - Filming Commencement Ceremony. I will be acting with MediaCorp's Ah Jie Zoe Tay. I am sure some of you have read some of the reports today. Well here is one - log on to http://www.xin.sg/article.php?article=35027to find out more!!

I will start filming on wednesday. I am stressed but excited. Really don't know what to expect. Shi Xuan; my new acting caoch has been spending time both at my home as well as hers for the past week to get me ready for the role. Somehow I feel everyone has a different expectation of me in the movie. Well, I just wanna do my best :)

Here are some photo to share with you guys :)


Wish me luck ya

1 comment:

  1. *big hugs* don't worry christy, you know the answer : just do your best! Don't stress yourself out too much! You Go Girl!!

    ReplyDelete